Forearm pain getting worse everyday
I've had a mild pain from the center of my forearm to just below the wrist, never really taken any notice it till the past few nights when the pain was so intense its woke me up, the pain was throbbing and tingling at the same time, but going all the way up to my small and ring finger.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Your forearm pain is getting worse everyday?
Yep, that's how the Tendonitis dynamic works...it sneaks up on you and then BAM!
The lesson there, is to understand that there's a lot going on underneath the surface of the skin.
Muscle continues to get slowly tighter and tighter, same with connective tissue, a Process of Inflammation kicks in and gets progressively worse, etc.
If you want a tip, learn How To Reduce Inflammation.
If you want a complete program, look to the right or at The Tennis Elbow Treatment That Works.
1. How recent is this?
2. How 'bad' does it hurt?
3. Is it a constant pain, or does it come and go?
4. What activities do you normally do with your hand/s on a regular basis?
5. What, if anything, have you done to try to get rid of this?
6. Where -exactly- do you feel symptoms?
7. Describe the symptoms in greater detail. Sharp pain, dull, hot, electric, stabbing or aching, etc?
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expert