I'm losing hope on my hands who can tell me what's wrong
by lizbeth castro
In about 6 month I started a pain on my wrist then it got worse to where I can't use my hands at all they hurt everyday especially at night and wake up very sore I have not been tested at all because my insurance won't cover any testing and now I can't drive cook or clean I feel very helpless can't do anything without my arms hurting and recently I've been getting sharp pains on the top of my foot and forearms and the pinky side of my hands and can barely move my thumbs I'm under a lot of depression because of it can't barely sleep and its tearing me and my family apart please help what can I do?
That sounds horrible!
I certainly don't know what's 'wrong' with you, I'd certainly need more details.
1. Were you totally fine 6 months ago and all of a sudden started having pain symptoms? Or has this been slowly building for a long time?
2. Do you have more Carpal Tunnel Symptoms
including numbness and tingling? Or do you just have a Tendonitis
dynamic that's pretty far along the spectrum towards 'bad'?
3. Have you learned How To Reduce Inflammation
Because you ABSOLUTELY have a Process of Inflammation
And you are definitely far down the road of a Pain Causing Dynamic
4. Are you taking any nutritional supplements? I'm 100% certain you have some nutritional issues going on.
5. Overall, what does your daily food intake look like?
6. Historically, what do you do for work? Meaning, what has your body done all day?
8. Any thing else interesting?----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com