**FRANK** Neck pain causes arm pain
Hi, I got an e-mail saying that there was a new comment on my previous posting, but I didn't see it.
My neck pain is still really bad on the right side. Just a couple of minutes of very light use of my right hand, for example, using my pen tablet to move around the screen, brings lots of pain from the neck down.
By the way, I am unable to add comments when I use Firefox 3.5 on a Mac. I'm not sure, but I think the box that says that I agree to the conditions does not appear when using Firefox.
For the life of me I can't find out last conversation (70+ submissions to look through). And I hope you see this because you didn't leave your email address for me to email you....
1. If you still have the notification email, look at it again. It should have a link to the page.
2. We can continue here, no problem. If you can't comment on a Mac, an easy workaround is to just use the contact form on the site to contact me, and I'll add your text to this conversation, and email you the page address.
3. I assume that you mean 'a few minutes of work causes pain all the way down the arm.'
Scalene muscles jumps to mind as the big culprit.
We're at a disadvantate since I can't find our last conversation to refresh my mind of your particular situation.
I'll look again and find your address at some point today or tomorrow. Let's get you out of pain.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Click here to post comments
Return to Ask The Tendonitis Expert .
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Dec 27, 22 01:57 AM
Rest and Relaxation. Why doesn't Rest cure Tendonitis? Discover the difference between Resting and Relaxing
Dec 18, 22 01:38 AM
The How To Guide to Reversing Shoulder Tendonitis
Sep 02, 22 05:32 PM
Have Achilles Tendonitis and/or Achilles Tendonosis repetitive strain injury? Effective Achilles Tendonitis Treatment gets you on your feet, pain free.