Rupture of Achilles tendon after squash game
I hurt my Achilles tendon after a game of squash.
i went to the hospital and all was done , i was given pain killers and anti inflammatory ointment.
Its being 5 weeks and the pain is not going away. the swelling is still there. I don't know what to do now.
Please someone advice me on this.
Hello there SquashGuy (You didn't leave a name, I have to make something up....)
1. What exactly did you do to your Achilles tendon? You said you ruptured it, say more about that.
2. What exactly did they do at the hospital?
3. How much swelling?
4. Did you have Achilles Tendonitis
before the injury?
5. Did the doctors say anything about Achilles Tendonitis Surgery?
6. How bad of a Achilles Tendon Rupture
was it, if it was in fact ruptured.----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Achilles Tendonitis Surgery Stories.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Dec 27, 22 01:57 AM
Rest and Relaxation. Why doesn't Rest cure Tendonitis? Discover the difference between Resting and Relaxing
Dec 18, 22 01:38 AM
The How To Guide to Reversing Shoulder Tendonitis
Sep 02, 22 05:32 PM
Have Achilles Tendonitis and/or Achilles Tendonosis repetitive strain injury? Effective Achilles Tendonitis Treatment gets you on your feet, pain free.