Rupture of Achilles tendon after squash game
I hurt my Achilles tendon after a game of squash.
i went to the hospital and all was done , i was given pain killers and anti inflammatory ointment.
Its being 5 weeks and the pain is not going away. the swelling is still there. I don't know what to do now.
Please someone advice me on this.
Hello there SquashGuy (You didn't leave a name, I have to make something up....)
1. What exactly did you do to your Achilles tendon? You said you ruptured it, say more about that.
2. What exactly did they do at the hospital?
3. How much swelling?
4. Did you have Achilles Tendonitis
before the injury?
5. Did the doctors say anything about Achilles Tendonitis Surgery?
6. How bad of a Achilles Tendon Rupture
was it, if it was in fact ruptured.----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com