Under the Knife For Release Surgery, Still Hurts 4 Months Later
Had release surgery March 2010....heel still hurts. still sleeping with night splint, doctor still has me on anti-inflammatories...
I'm getting very frustrated because I can't exercise. Still hurts every morning....after watching a TV program....after a 30 min car ride.
Not sure what to do next...
4 months after surgery....ouch.
Well, assuming that the surgeon didn't make things worse in there (and that's a generous assumptions), there are a couple things I suggest.
1. Ice Dip like a crazy person. As described on the How To Reduce Inflammation page. The more dips the merrier.
2. Learn about Magnesium for Tendonitis, and get some in your body.
3. Make sure to read my Plantar Fasciitis pages.
4. Natural anti-inflammatories like Omega 3 oils and Turmeric.
A couple questions.
1. Does it hurt worse now than before the surgery?
2. What kind of release surgery did you have? What exactly did they do in there?
3. It sounds like things get worse after you sit down for a while. True/False? Say more about that.
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expert