Collegiate Long Jumpers Knee, last year of competing
I am a collegiate long jumper.
I have had bad tendonitis of the knee for the past year. It is my last year of competing and I just want something that will help me get through the season so i can train and compete.
Well, let's see.
1. Where exactly is the pain?
2. When exaclty does it hurt?
3. Why do you think it's tendonitis of the knee, as opposed to anything else?
4. How long has it been hurting, even a little bit?
5. Did it start out slow, or did it come on all of a sudden?
6. History of knee injury?
7. Anything else that may be of interest?----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Click here to post comments
Return to Ask The Tendonitis Expert .
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
May 11, 23 03:17 PM
Hello, I currently do gymnastics (at a low level) and aerial silks recreationally. 2-ish weeks ago, on a Saturday, I practiced gymnastics on a trampoline
May 11, 23 03:10 PM
I had plantar fascitis pain in my left foot for over a year. I had the surgery in June 2010. I got no better, and they told me it was because of a mass
May 11, 23 03:04 PM
I started a high protein/low carb diet in late January this year. By the end of Feb, I had lost about 6 kg. At that time, (late Feb) I also got Achilies