Fractured Wrist pain and tendonitis, doctor is no help
by Veronica Jackson
I fractured my right wrist two months ago and now I am in hand therapy.
I have told my doctor that my thumb is numb on one side and swelling on the other side along with my upper arm where pain is shooting up and down my entire arm.
The nurse read what the doctor stated and he said that I have tendonitis but he wont do anything about it.
What am I to do? should continue therapy? even though they know I am having lots of pain and wont do anything about it.
It is hurting me to write this to you so can you please give some suggestions?
I'll help as I can.
First, I have some questions.
1. Why does the doctor, or you, think that there's Tendonitis
? And I'm assuming the doctor meant Wrist Tendonitis
Did you have any Symptoms of Tendonitis
before the fracture?
2. How exactly did you fracture your wrist?
3. Big fracture, little fracture?
4. Describe your pain and symptoms, in detail.
5. History of any other kind of injury?
6. Overall health?
7. How do you know it's fractured? Xray?
8. Say more about the numbness etc.
9. What are you doing presently to help with the pain and inflammation?
10. What are you doing in hand therapy?
11. Anything else interesting I should know?
As it may hurt to type, right now your #1 best way to reduce pain is to learn How To Reduce Inflammation
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Wrist Tendonitis Q&A.
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Dec 27, 22 01:57 AM
Rest and Relaxation. Why doesn't Rest cure Tendonitis? Discover the difference between Resting and Relaxing
Dec 18, 22 01:38 AM
The How To Guide to Reversing Shoulder Tendonitis
Sep 02, 22 05:32 PM
Have Achilles Tendonitis and/or Achilles Tendonosis repetitive strain injury? Effective Achilles Tendonitis Treatment gets you on your feet, pain free.