I have Ilio-Tibial Band Tendonitis on my leg and lower back.
(new york, new york)
My legs been hurting for 3 years almost and I'm only 17 my doctor says I have itb aka tendinitis, I've been taking naproxson.
But I'm sick of pills is there a way to heal this?
I'm a firm believer that there's a 'cure' for most anything. It's just a matter of finding the right factors.
Pills absolutely have NO chance of healing Tendonitis
of any kind.
So, you're 17, and have been hurting for 3 years with pain and symptoms from, theoretically, Ilio-Tibial Band Tendonitis.Some Questions:
1. Overall health?
2. How's your digestion?
3. How's your energy levels?
4. Are you active, or are you a video game player? Or both? Details and time spent in any particular activity/sitting position.
5. Describe the pain/problem. The more detail, the better. Say more about the back, as well.
6. How bad, how long does it last, what makes it worse, what makes it better?
7. Why exactly did the doctor give you this diagnosis as opposed to anything else?
8. Anything else interesting for me to know?----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Click here to post comments
Return to Ask The Tendonitis Expert .
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
May 11, 23 03:17 PM
Hello, I currently do gymnastics (at a low level) and aerial silks recreationally. 2-ish weeks ago, on a Saturday, I practiced gymnastics on a trampoline
May 11, 23 03:10 PM
I had plantar fascitis pain in my left foot for over a year. I had the surgery in June 2010. I got no better, and they told me it was because of a mass
May 11, 23 03:04 PM
I started a high protein/low carb diet in late January this year. By the end of Feb, I had lost about 6 kg. At that time, (late Feb) I also got Achilies