I have Ilio-Tibial Band Tendonitis on my leg and lower back.
(new york, new york)
My legs been hurting for 3 years almost and I'm only 17 my doctor says I have itb aka tendinitis, I've been taking naproxson.
But I'm sick of pills is there a way to heal this?
I'm a firm believer that there's a 'cure' for most anything. It's just a matter of finding the right factors.
Pills absolutely have NO chance of healing Tendonitis
of any kind.
So, you're 17, and have been hurting for 3 years with pain and symptoms from, theoretically, Ilio-Tibial Band Tendonitis.Some Questions:
1. Overall health?
2. How's your digestion?
3. How's your energy levels?
4. Are you active, or are you a video game player? Or both? Details and time spent in any particular activity/sitting position.
5. Describe the pain/problem. The more detail, the better. Say more about the back, as well.
6. How bad, how long does it last, what makes it worse, what makes it better?
7. Why exactly did the doctor give you this diagnosis as opposed to anything else?
8. Anything else interesting for me to know?----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com