I need help figuring out how to relieve my severe pain with my work situation
i do a lot of manual labor heavy lifting i wear a wrist brace but it hurts me more while i'm working.
i don t know what to do the pain is so bad i have to hold back tears to get through work there's no PTO or insurance i have no other option to continue working i have a 3 yr old daughter and i need some advice to get this under control.
i'm only 23 i don t feel like i should have pain like this this early in life but i've always had pretty strenuous jobs i just would like to know what to do to stop my pain i have an app with an othro doc.
thank you for your time i ve been browsing for this info on tendenitis and your site as by far been the most informative thank you again.
Hi Patti. I assume you're talking about forearm, wrist, and hand pain?
You SHOULDN'T have this pain this early in life.
Or ever no matter how old you are.
I'm going to jump right into it.
1. Ice Dip like a MADWOMAN, as described on the How To Reduce Inflammation
You have a chronic, acute Process of Inflammation
2. Get your Vitamin D levels checked ASAP. You are deficient, I promise. Vitamin D deficiency can be responsible for some or most of you symptoms.
3. Read up on and then go get some Magnesium for Tendonitis
. Make sure to click the Magnesium Dosage
link at the bottom of that page, it will tell you what kind and how much.
You might also want to get Magnesium Oil from Mercola
. I highly recommend that for you, actually. I suspect you need oral magnesium as well as topical. The topical REALLY works for some people,
I suspect you'll be one of them.
4. Pregnancy takes a lot of nutrition out of women. I don't know what your food habits are/were, but it's likely you haven't recovered.
* A good multivitamin. You may find one at a local store, depending on where you live. The cheap ones aren't worth the money. Some of the expensive ones are much better. I suggest something like this: Multivitamin and Multimineral
Even if it's just for a few months to get some necessary nutrients into your body.
If nothing else, use it's label as a guide to find something local.
5. You don't get enough useable protein. Get a good whey isolate from a local store, or get one of Mercola's protein powders, this would be my choice for you: Miracle Whey Protein
This really is a to do list and I skipped a lot of the explanation. I can explain more about the how's and why's if you like.
But you want to get out of pain. Primarily, you need to lower inflammation levels with Ice Dipping. I bet there is also a nutritional aspect.
Hit those both hard and fast as those are the most immediate, and then let's talk about the next steps when we see the results from that.
More questions, more answers.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com