I used The Plantar Fasciitis DVD. My feet feel beter but now....
by Brian S.
I purchased your dvd on plantar fasciitis recently and I have noticed a dramatic improvement in my pain and inflammation.
But now i have another problem. I originally had pain exclusively in the arches and heels. Now the pain has shifted from those areas to the balls of the feet and toes. The pain there is severe.
Any ideas on why this has happened?
I'm glad you used The Plantar Fasciitis Treatment That Works
And while I'm not surprised that you got results, I'm intrigued about what you describe.
And of course I need more information...
1. What activities do you historically do on your feet?
2. Did this area of your feet hurt before?
3. Is the balls of your feet and toes pain constant, or only when your are on them, or like PF, only hurt for a while when you first get up them till they warm up?
4. As far as age and health history, do you have or think you could have something like Gout?
What you describe isn't common. There's a couple things right off the bat that come to mind to explain it.
Answer the questions above and that will give me more clues. And definitely keep Ice Dipping while we figure this out.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Click here to post comments
Return to Ask The Tendonitis Expert .
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
May 11, 23 03:17 PM
Hello, I currently do gymnastics (at a low level) and aerial silks recreationally. 2-ish weeks ago, on a Saturday, I practiced gymnastics on a trampoline
May 11, 23 03:10 PM
I had plantar fascitis pain in my left foot for over a year. I had the surgery in June 2010. I got no better, and they told me it was because of a mass
May 11, 23 03:04 PM
I started a high protein/low carb diet in late January this year. By the end of Feb, I had lost about 6 kg. At that time, (late Feb) I also got Achilies