My Father Needs Help For Fibromyalgia

by Raja
(pune, india)

dear sir,

i am sending this mail from india. my father is suffering from fibromyalgia. a disease related to weakness and unbearable pain in tendons of body.

for time being we are treating him in homeopathy. can you provide me information regarding the food and suppliments that i can give him for early recovery.

Thanks and regards,



Joshua Answers:

Hi Raja.

I can certainly point you in the right direction.

1. Make sure his Vitamin D3 levels are up where they are supposed to be (Vitamin D3 supplementation, NOT injections of Vit D2).

2. Get him off all gluten products. It's possible he is Gluten Intolerant. If this is the case, GET HIM OFF ALL GLUTEN containing foods.

Those are the two big things that can affect the SOURCE of the cause of his fibromyalgia.
There may be other sources, of course.

For more information on this, I would have you read up through Kerri Knox's website and contact her like you contacted me here with your father's health history and symptoms history, and she can advise you much better than I.

Good luck, and I'll be watching your father's progress as Kerri is my wife:)

Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expert

Subscribe to The Tendonitis Expert Newsletter Today!

For TIPS, TRICKS, and up-to-date Tendonitis information you need!




Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure.

I promise to use it only to send you The Tendonitis Expert Newsletter.

Click here to post comments

Return to Ask The Tendonitis Expert .

Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...

Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?

  1. Click on the HTML link code below.
  2. Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.