Right forearm pain when riding a motorcycle or at the computer
by Jason Malone
(Downey ca us)
I ride a motorcycle and work at a job where I am on the cpu all day.
My right arm is hurting when I use it to dial, type or ride my bike.
What can I do to help reduce the pain and or have this problem go away.
I'd love to answer your question, and I need more information.
1. What exactly hurts, and where?
2. How bad?
3. How much do you ride? How much do you dial and type? And, do you mean dial a phone, or?
4. How long has this been going on?
5. Is it constant pain, or do you only feel it when you use it?
7. General health.
8. Any history of previous injury to the arm? Car crashes, etc?
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Click here to post comments
Return to Ask The Tendonitis Expert .
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Dec 27, 22 01:57 AM
Rest and Relaxation. Why doesn't Rest cure Tendonitis? Discover the difference between Resting and Relaxing
Dec 18, 22 01:38 AM
The How To Guide to Reversing Shoulder Tendonitis
Sep 02, 22 05:32 PM
Have Achilles Tendonitis and/or Achilles Tendonosis repetitive strain injury? Effective Achilles Tendonitis Treatment gets you on your feet, pain free.