Shoulder Tendonitis Pain is getting worse! Arm movement restriced. Help
Had an MRI showed mild tendonitis...mild shmild...it really hurts and my arm movement is becoming restricted! Advil is not helping.
Pain is from the shoulder almost to the elbow and on the move. I'm very active, 47, and have never felt the likes of this before.
What to do?
1. Where exactly did the MRI show Tendonitis
2. How exactly is arm movement being restricted?
3. Describe the pain. How what when where why?
4. Was there anything specific that caused this, or did it come on slowly over time?
5. How long has this been hurting?
6. Has it hurt before, historically?
7. History of car crash, falling down stairs, etc?
8. What do you do job/hoggy activity wise?
9. Overall health?
10. Overall nutrition?
Answer those, and I'll be able to provide you with better answers.----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Click here to post comments
Return to Ask The Tendonitis Expert .
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Dec 27, 22 01:57 AM
Rest and Relaxation. Why doesn't Rest cure Tendonitis? Discover the difference between Resting and Relaxing
Dec 18, 22 01:38 AM
The How To Guide to Reversing Shoulder Tendonitis
Sep 02, 22 05:32 PM
Have Achilles Tendonitis and/or Achilles Tendonosis repetitive strain injury? Effective Achilles Tendonitis Treatment gets you on your feet, pain free.