Tendonitis where the hamstring meets the hip
Hi I have been struggling with pain in the buttock where the hamstring meets the hip on my inner thigh for about 8 months now.
Dr's think that it is Ischael Bursitis or Tendonitis. I have tried pills and stretching, nothing seems to help and it's only getting worse. It hurts mainly when I sit, but is starting to hurt almost all the time.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have to say, I hate Hamstring Tendonitis issues, they seem to be tougher to figure out and effectively deal with, by nature of their location, neighbors, structures, etc.
Having said that, let's figure it out.
1. Does it hurt when you sit because you are sitting on a spot that hurts? Or does it hurt because something is getting stretched/lengthened, or...?
2. Please describe the pain, including location, and the when where how why as detailed as possible.
3. Activity wise, did you do something to cause this? Athlete? Office worker? Please describe.
4. Did it come on slow, or come on fast?
5. The Docs can't tell between Bursitis and Tendonitis?
Pills aren't going to work. Stretching might, but we often stretch the wrong things, and/or there are many other players involved.
Answer the above questions, and let's go from there.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Click here to post comments
Return to Ask The Tendonitis Expert .
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Dec 27, 22 01:57 AM
Rest and Relaxation. Why doesn't Rest cure Tendonitis? Discover the difference between Resting and Relaxing
Dec 18, 22 01:38 AM
The How To Guide to Reversing Shoulder Tendonitis
Sep 02, 22 05:32 PM
Have Achilles Tendonitis and/or Achilles Tendonosis repetitive strain injury? Effective Achilles Tendonitis Treatment gets you on your feet, pain free.