Tendonitis where the hamstring meets the hip
Hi I have been struggling with pain in the buttock where the hamstring meets the hip on my inner thigh for about 8 months now.
Dr's think that it is Ischael Bursitis or Tendonitis. I have tried pills and stretching, nothing seems to help and it's only getting worse. It hurts mainly when I sit, but is starting to hurt almost all the time.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have to say, I hate Hamstring Tendonitis issues, they seem to be tougher to figure out and effectively deal with, by nature of their location, neighbors, structures, etc.
Having said that, let's figure it out.
1. Does it hurt when you sit because you are sitting on a spot that hurts? Or does it hurt because something is getting stretched/lengthened, or...?
2. Please describe the pain, including location, and the when where how why as detailed as possible.
3. Activity wise, did you do something to cause this? Athlete? Office worker? Please describe.
4. Did it come on slow, or come on fast?
5. The Docs can't tell between Bursitis and Tendonitis?
Pills aren't going to work. Stretching might, but we often stretch the wrong things, and/or there are many other players involved.
Answer the above questions, and let's go from there.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com