Used to have Carpal Tunnel, now have Tendontiis, hands with no pain
I use to have CTS and it went away now i have tendinitis.
But there is no pain all it feels when i move my fingers is tiny strings on top of my hands. Do you know what it is?
Hmmm, say more.
1. Please describe 'strings'.
2. WHy do you think you have Tendonitis
3. Why do you think that you don't have Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
4. No pain? At all? Anytime?
Answer the above and that will give me a place to start.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Dec 27, 22 01:57 AM
Rest and Relaxation. Why doesn't Rest cure Tendonitis? Discover the difference between Resting and Relaxing
Dec 18, 22 01:38 AM
The How To Guide to Reversing Shoulder Tendonitis
Sep 02, 22 05:32 PM
Have Achilles Tendonitis and/or Achilles Tendonosis repetitive strain injury? Effective Achilles Tendonitis Treatment gets you on your feet, pain free.