Wrist Tendonitis In My Left Hand My Guitar Playing Hand
I have wrist tendonitis in my left hand from playing guitar.
My left hand feels stiff most of the time.
It hurts when I play guitar.
What can I do?
Short question, short answer.
1. Learn How To Reduce Inflammation
2. Understand the nature of Tendonitis
3. Up your levels of Magnesium for Tendonitis
4. Self Massage the wrist and hand and forearm, both sides.
5. You may also want to consider getting my ebook Reversing Guitar Tendonitis
See Related: I Have A Locking Pinky Finger From Playing Guitar
See Related: Guitar Tendonitis Problems For 12 Years----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Mar 29, 23 09:50 AM
Plantar Fasciitis Surgery causes a plantar fascia injury. Surgery on the plantar fascia causes damage, and you don't need more of that (if you even had any.))
Dec 27, 22 01:57 AM
Rest and Relaxation. Why doesn't Rest cure Tendonitis? Discover the difference between Resting and Relaxing
Dec 18, 22 01:38 AM
The How To Guide to Reversing Shoulder Tendonitis