Wrist Tendonitis with Cracking noise on my Wrist?!?
by Ervin Alvarado
Hello, I've had tendonitis for a long time, probably since I was a teenager (I'm 24 now). I was really into working out but about a year ago I had to stop all excersices that required my left arm. :( From time to time my wrist cracks and it hurts if I press on a particular spot of the wrist.
I really want to go back and hit the gym but I can't.
What should I do? Thanx
1. So...you had lingering, annoying pain since you were a teenager? Describe how those years went, symptom-wise.
2. Why do you think you got Tendonitis
when you were a teenager?
See: What Is Tendonitis?
3. Did you have an injury and that started it, or?
4. Overall health?
5. Any pain/problem other than the left arm?
6. Describe in great detail symptoms in your left arm. Where, when, how what helps what hurts, duration, etc.
7. Where is the spot that hurts when you press on it? Is that the only place that hurts when you press on it?
I wouldn't worry about the cracking. Muscles are too tight compressing the wrist joint, so when you move it, the joint can't move smoothly.
Everybody cracks to some degree or other. It's not optimal, it's a good clue, but I wouldn't worry about it at the moment.
I'd worry about other things....----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Dec 27, 22 01:57 AM
Rest and Relaxation. Why doesn't Rest cure Tendonitis? Discover the difference between Resting and Relaxing
Dec 18, 22 01:38 AM
The How To Guide to Reversing Shoulder Tendonitis
Sep 02, 22 05:32 PM
Have Achilles Tendonitis and/or Achilles Tendonosis repetitive strain injury? Effective Achilles Tendonitis Treatment gets you on your feet, pain free.