Im a football player and i have jumper's knee or tendonitis in my knee!!!
by Tony P.
(Ft. Lauderdale, Fl)
I will do anything to get rid of this knee tendonitis problem.
I'm going off to play college football in July and i need this gone by then. I've been going to plenty of chiropracter's but nothing has helped yet.
Please i beg you reply back to my message i really need a way to get rid of this lingering problem.
Hi Tony. Ok, we've got a time limit. Let's get to work.
Knee Tendonitis can be hard, or easy to deal with, it just all depends on the variables involved.
I need more information to better help.
1. Where exactly does it hurt. Please answer this question and thoroughly and as detailed as possible.
2. When does it hurt? Always, just when active, etc?
3. Just one knee, or both?
4. I assume you are a big muscular guy? Running Back?
5. Any activities other than what I would expect from high school football?
6. What have you been doing lately? What kind of training?
7. How long have you been having this issue? When did it begin?
8. Why exactly do you think it's Jumper's Knee, or Tendonitis of the Knee? As opposed to some other kind of pain or just an ache.
Let me know, and let's see what we can do.----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com