neck aches and headaches
by Frieda C.
I am awakened in the middle of the night with one side of the neck muscle tight and a headache.
Should I use a special pillow? I can't seem to find one that doesn't give me these problems.
Well hello there Aunt Frieda! (Or is that second cousin, or second cousin once removed?)
Thanks for adding the picture. I haven't seen you for so long I had forgotten how pretty you are :) Plus, it provides good clues about your neck tightness and headache questions.
So what's going on with your neck? I think I have just the thing for you, but I need some more information first.
1. How long has this been going on? Is it new? Recurring?
2. Is it always just the one side of your neck?
3. Is there always a headache attached to the neck tightness?
4. What kind of pillow do you use now? Big/small? Soft/firm?
5. Any other pains in general, neck/shoulders/back?
6. Any history of whiplash or related incident, car crash, falling off a horse, down stairs, etc. I'm just looking for history of possible trauma to the neck.
7. The more clues, the better.
Let me know so I can provide you with the best answer that will help you the most.----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Tendonitis Treatment That Works DVD's
REVERSING TENDONITIS EBOOKS
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Jun 04, 23 01:48 AM
Achilles Tendon Pain primarily comes in four forms; Achilles Tendonosis, Achilles Tendonitis, Achilles Tendonopathy, and Achilles Rupture.
May 11, 23 03:17 PM
Hello, I currently do gymnastics (at a low level) and aerial silks recreationally. 2-ish weeks ago, on a Saturday, I practiced gymnastics on a trampoline
May 11, 23 03:10 PM
I had plantar fascitis pain in my left foot for over a year. I had the surgery in June 2010. I got no better, and they told me it was because of a mass