Tendonitis in multiple locations, including foot and wrist, and headaches and muscle fatigue
About three months ago I got tendonitis in my left foot. I now have tendonitis in my left hand. I also have frequent headaches, severe fatigue and muscle weakness. I eat very healthy. Meats, seafood, whole grains, organic if possible, sustainable farm fresh, veggies and fruits. I am extremely careful about my daughter and I am eating the right things. Is there an underlying health condition that this may be a sign of?
I'll give you some pointers, and then ask some questions.Tendonitis
showing up in multiple locations is a sign of a systemic issue.
What kind of systemic issue? I don't know. Nutritional deficiency of some kind(s) is the first place to start.
Go get your vitamin D level tested ASAP (or get one online here: http://www.zrtlab.com/vitamindcouncil
Also see: Vit D disease incidence chart
Get as much magnesium into you and onto you as possible. See: Magnesium for Tendonitis
And you may want to get a topical magnesium product like this as well, since one can only take so much orally: Transdermal Magnesium Gel
Increase your good fat intake: Omega 3's, coconut oil, organic pastured animal fats, raw pastured dairy.
That's a base
start, kind of covering the bases. (And if you're Vit D deficient, that may account for some/most/all of your symptoms.)
1. History of injury? Car crash (whiplash)?
2. Children. How many? (They take a lot out of you nutritionally). How were the pregnancies?
3. When did these symptoms start. Give history and details.
4. Digestion issues?
5. How has your energy levels been, historically?
6. Travel outside the country in the past decade?
7. Did anything stressful happen in your life that correlates to the start of these symptoms?
8. Coffee drinker?
9. When you say muscle fatigue, what does that mean, exactly? Local, all over? Details.
10. Anything else that would be interesting for me to know?----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Tendonitis Treatment That Works DVD's
REVERSING TENDONITIS EBOOKS