Tendonitis Under The Ribs
I have had pain under my right ribs for 8 wks. now.
The pain at time will go up my back and at times feels like a "rubber band" around my upper abdomen.
The pain feels like a pressure pain and at times it is sharp.
I thought it was my gallbladder and have had an ultrasound, hida scan and a CT scan and it has all been fine.
I went to a GI Dr. who examined me and said I had tendonitis and that he sees this a lot. He recommended that I get massage therapy.
My question is should I see an orthopedic Dr. and possibly be put on some steroids to reduce the inflammation and get physical therapy?
The pain is gone when I lay flat on my back.
You didn't leave your email or check the notifications box, so i hope you happen to find this response.
I would definitely need more information to have an opinion about this. I'm sitting here with Kerri from www.easy-immune-health.com
so some of this is from her.
1. Do you have back pain or is your gall bladder causing pain. I'm leaning towards the latter scenario at the moment.
2. Do you have any other Gi problems? How is your digestion? How are your energy levels?
3. What does the pain in your back feel like?
4. Does it start in front and then move around back?
5. What exactly did the doctor see that had him identify it as Tendonitis
6. Where exactly did he say that your Tendonitis is located?
7. Why do you think it's gall bladder pain as opposed to, say, a spasm in your diaphram muscle under the ribs?
Let me know the answers to those questions and any other details.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Tendonitis Treatment That Works DVD's
REVERSING TENDONITIS EBOOKS
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Dec 27, 22 01:57 AM
Rest and Relaxation. Why doesn't Rest cure Tendonitis? Discover the difference between Resting and Relaxing
Dec 18, 22 01:38 AM
The How To Guide to Reversing Shoulder Tendonitis
Sep 02, 22 05:32 PM
Have Achilles Tendonitis and/or Achilles Tendonosis repetitive strain injury? Effective Achilles Tendonitis Treatment gets you on your feet, pain free.