My All Over Tendonitis problem
by Damien Y
I have tendonitis in my wrists, carpal, shoulders, knees, achillies and the foot.
I have seen tonnes of different types of healthcare people (eg, naturapath, massuer, physio) and I get a different answer from all about what caused this.
I'll ask more questions, but here's a couple thoughts just from what you've told me.
1. It's incredibly unlikely that you have the damage kind of Tendonitis.
There are only 2 Types of Tendonitis
, one with actual wear and tear damage, and one with inflammation and irritation without damage.
2. So if there is overall damage it is either from something like having taken a quinolone class antibiotic like Levaquin
or it's not the damage kind and...
3. It could very well be that you are severely Vitamin D deficient. One of the symptoms of Vit D deficiency is tendonitis like pain. I can point you to a blood spot test that comes in the mail and you mail back, and then you'll know exactly where your levels are.
For more info on Vit D (and the blood spot test too) check out the Vit D pages at www.easy-immune-health.com
4. You could also be Magnesium
deficient. That could be playing a role.
It's possible I guess that you have some weird connective tissue disease, but that is rare and unlikely.
And I believe that heavy metal toxicity can cause this kind of pain.
But to an extent I'm just guessing till I have more information.
1. Please describe in detail exactly where you have pain.
2. Please describe in detail what the pain feels like, and when it shows up and what makes it worse or better.
3. Is the tendonitis pain constant or random or ?
4. How old are you?
5. Overall activity level?
6. How long has this been going on?
7. What did the other guys say?
8. Does anything that you've tried that they've suggested help?
9. Overall health?
I'm curious what you have going on. Answer the above questions, and let's narrow it down to the actual problem, and the actual cause, and then we'll know what best to do about it.----------------------
Please reply using the comment link below. Do not submit a new submission to answer/reply, it's too hard for me to find where it's supposed to go.
And, comments have a 3,000 character limit so you may have to comment twice.
Joshua Tucker, B.A., C.M.T.
The Tendonitis Expertwww.TendonitisExpert.com
Tendonitis Treatment That Works DVD's
REVERSING TENDONITIS EBOOKS
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
Mar 29, 23 09:50 AM
Plantar Fasciitis Surgery causes a plantar fascia injury. Surgery on the plantar fascia causes damage, and you don't need more of that (if you even had any.))
Dec 27, 22 01:57 AM
Rest and Relaxation. Why doesn't Rest cure Tendonitis? Discover the difference between Resting and Relaxing
Dec 18, 22 01:38 AM
The How To Guide to Reversing Shoulder Tendonitis